ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Friday, July 20, 2007

Mission - Accomplished?

On 1st Jan 07 while everybody was having a hangover, a gal was on her flight return to Singapore has energically setting a few missions to be accomplished in 2007:
- To convert my driving license
- To stay healthy


Time flies as nobody's business, it is now July and none of them is accomplished.I am telling myself: "Vera, what have you done?" Well, in a guilt sense, I replied with quite a few good excuses:
- Will accomplish after Lunar New Year
- Italy trip was on the way
- I was going to step to Tokyo for the first time in my life to meet Lucy......
- Work had been piling up since May....
- Spending high quality time with parents.

Overall, one thing at least I am proud is I have managed to find tennis buddy to play tennis and it has been going on for 3 weeks..... ^.^
Our target is to be like Amelie Mauresmo or Maria Sharapova ckckck.....

No comments: