ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ipod touche

Well, last week was a crucial for ipod fans like me where we were dying hard to know the result of press conference. My friend and I were even joke on staying awake till mid of the nite to wait for the news ckckck.....

Indeed, the rumor was correct with the new ipod touch. Good website for comparison of all ranges of ipod @ http://www.ilounge.com

Even though the ipod is kewl, the one down side is the size of the hdd. With the video compatibility, 16gb is simply not enough. i bet Steve will release a larger hdd so i think i should wait as my current ipod was barely a year.

My friend quote ipod touch as a beauty with looks but brainless (sounds like bimbo - a pretty lady with no brain - IQ or EQ) ckckck.....

No comments: