ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Sunday, September 23, 2007

wat a hectic week 1...

I don't know what i've done for the past week. It seems that i had accomplished nothing but created more trouble to clean up.....

During my part time job as desk receptionist in dorm, i had seen numerous check out of spare key as most of the time, they just left their keys. I was quite proud of myself as i just borrow the spare key for once during my 4-year-stay in the dorm.

Unfortunately within the past 4 days in the week, i had forgotten my keys twice. Luckily, i had a savior as my mom afraid that i would forgot my house keys so she attached one key with my cousin.

It all started on wednesday when i went to pick up mooncakes from Shangrila with my colleagues. To be smart and calculative, i brought my home keys so that i could drop the mooncake @ home directly without bringing it back to office as my apt is just next door. Once i returned to the office, i left the key on my desk and it became messy with all the papers piles.

Thus, at 9:30 pm, i happily went home with my colleagues on a cab. Not until i reached home and searching for the key to scan the door, i realized i had left the key in the office. Actually, i had a six sense telling me i forgot something and i thought it was my cell. I even checked it out but never realize it's my key.

I called my cousin to ask for the spare key and she said she need to check and if couldn't find she would drop me off to the office. Thus, i walked to her house and we mutually agreed seemed that my uncle took the key. We went to my aunt house and they were overseas and couldn't find it so my cousin called her mom and she said it might be at the bowl on the aisle rack, if it's not there then she wouldn't know. At the end, we manage to find it.

After that, on the way she dropped me home, we realized my cousin in law's dad passed away and we had to attend the wake as the crem is on next day morning. So we went home to take some cash and went for the wake. I ended up reaching home at 1 am and didn't get to sleep till 2am. As expected, the next day i was stoned and carrying panda eyes.

Yesterday morning, i was supposed to go to bank to help my mom run some errands. Thanks for Standard Chartered Scotts branch which catered the non working people office hours (M-F: 9:30-04:30, S: 09:30-11:30), i had to be there latest by 11:15am. As i was quite tiring, i didn't wake up till 10:30am. It was also due to my cell's alarm didn't rang. Coz i turn off the alarm for weekend during rumi's visit and forgot to set it again.

I was rushing and prepared myself to rush to the bank. When i came down, i realized i wear an uncomfy sandal so would like to change, and realized that i left my key. This is a bad time, as both keys are with me. Luckily the security has an access to my floor so that i can get back my key and rushed to the bank.

During my 3 years in SG, i had never forgotten to bring my keys whenever i go, i even laughed at my younger bro when he stick a post-it-note on his door to remind him of wat to do. I bet i had to follow his step now.

This morning during the dimsum session, i quickly return the spare key to my cousin.... ckckck....

No comments: