ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or treats ?!?

Well, Halloween is a total reverse of Chinese Ghost Festival where you are encouraged to limited excursion means to stay home. As all the ghosts are wandering around on the streets.

Halloween in SG is purely on clubbing and another drinking session. If you are not a clubbers nor fond of drinking, basically it is just another regular day. Despite the idea of Halloween in the states where aside to party, we practice trick or treats ?!?! visit to haunted house and carving pumpkins... ^.^

Yeah, Halloween Day is my birthday .... so my gangs always said that i'm a ghost ckckck.....

The week before the birthday was welcomed with visiting of my college buddies, Lili and Sherry. We had a great weekend gathering after our graduation back in 2003. Finally, i'm able to forego all the disputes happened among us. We rekindled our friendship and cherish more as we get older, quality time is what we are pursuing. I was also happy for Sherry on her engagement news and her health is actually getting better. The day before their departure, 30th Oct, we were having lunch at Palm Beach for Chilli Crab and dinner at Peach garden

My department mates celebrated with a treat of lunch @ Billy Bombers w/ Lychee Martini cake.
For dinner, I celebrated w/ my college buddies Mon and Nad @ Shimbashi Soba.

On Friday, my foodie gangs celebrated it @ La Forketta @ Dempsey


The dinner is part of our Friday outings in exploring new places, however the restaurant is below our expectations. The food presentation is nice. The appetizer is good but the main dishes is only okay. The restaurant ambience is quite nice. If craving for Italian, i still prefer Pasta Brava where is brings the authentic flavor. I rated ***/5 stars.

Indeed it's still another great outing we enjoyed!

Happy Halloween and wish for more pumpkins next year. ^.^ I'll aim for pumpkin soup and cake next year ckckck....


No comments: