ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SATC....

With the poster, needless to mention my topic..... Thanks to JCDecaux for holding a sneak preview for us tonite.

The show was brilliant and gorgeous. It is just great to see all of them together again in a big screen this time round. The 148min runtime is like 90min and I couldn't get over with it.

It envies me on how great their established friendship - BFF..... The gal's talk in the show revolved in our life and was fascinated through emotions of happy, upset, angry with laughts, hugs, tears,....
Combination of a funny yet a touched ones...

My eyes were stunned by the showcase of bags, manolos, and the updated fashion. They are gorgeous and dazzlingly nice...... The wedding dress by Vivienne Westwood is beautiful and elegant, especially the shoots for Vogue. One more thing, i bet no women in the world would ever reject the closet Mr. Big designed for her...... ckckck... I am excited and overwhelmed that I couldn't wait till the very next day to blog on this.....

My all time fave character aside to Carrie is Charlotte. She is very cute especially during their trip in Mexico and her fuming to Mr. Big. ^.^

I agreed with most of the bloggers on the product placement and sponsorship in the show. I believe every brand is paying a high price to be in there and bet all the branded stuffs are voluntarily and happily present their items for the movie.... ckckck....

If you are the fan, definitely not to miss it.

overall: ****/5stars
humor sense: *****

No comments: