ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Saturday, August 18, 2007

The usage of emoticons.....

This page is dedicated to my mom...

My parents are currently in my hometown. We are communicated through MSN most of the time. I could see that my mom's skilled in msn has improved a lot. Indeed, she typed faster than my dad. Well, my dad used to say that my mom was slow and typed slower.

The amazing part is she know how to use emoticons, not MSN default emoticon, but the manual emoticon. She even insisted us to teach her how to add and use it.... isn't that amazing? Even my sister has a problem on that, well my sis is quite dumb in tech stuff.

Despite the fact that i need to rethink of the words she typed. Overall, DOUBLE THUMBS UP to my mom ^^..... let's clap for her.....

No comments: