ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Thursday, September 13, 2007

back at work

recently i took leave to spend time with my buddy who visited me for the past week. 2 days return to work, i still felt stoned......

but today when i receive a comment from my client, i don't know whether i should accept as complimentary or oblige but i know my client are just in good mood and being nice to me :)))))
i decided to take it an achievement and token of compliment from my client. this makes me feel much more better ckckck.......

close to 3 years of working in singapore, i barely take leave and spend a day doing nothing but browse to the downtown especially on monday and tuesday. Practically, my leave is just too precious where i can't afford to waste but to maximize the utilization by traveling overseas or either going home.

Speaking of going home which i haven't been for the past two years and my mom has been quite demanding recently. I think it's because their regular visit to singapore has minimize my homesick and with many years of living overseas has made me used to it. Plus, the air ticket does not justify it. Somemore, the place i live now is indeed one of our home sweet homes.
Frankly speaking, if you ask me to stay in my hometown, i don't think i will survive.

back to my topic (i realize i love to gone off tracked... heheheheh.... pardon me for this....), when i was at orchard rd on monday i just felt so great that i don't have to wake up early on monday blue to get ready for work. During lunch time, i don't have to rush and squeeze in order to finish my lunch and return to office quickly. I felt relaxed just walking down orchard road and doing nothing. i started to feel pity for those working adults hehehee..... (quite wicked... ^^) i should say 'shiokkk...' (as what sgan means of awesome...)

Finally, i understand love to take leave on certain days but just to stay in sg and shop around.

On the other hand, i was wondering there are quite a lot of people who are on the streets as well, where they might be the rich tai-tais, expats or tourists........

I wish i could have more of this opportunity coming along.....

phew, i will not have any more leave after a wedding trip im going to attend end of the month in jkt. For the rest of the year, i will sit straight in my cubicle to continue daydreaming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

si lai on the road lar.