ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Friday, September 14, 2007

moody, stoned, sleepy....

Since i returned to work, i have been feeling very moody, down, and stoned........ I seemed to be blurred and hardly concentrated on finishing one thing. My mind just went blank and i ended daydreaming all the time.

Getting older had made me feel worsen when i don't get enough sleep of at least 8 hours a day. I started to feel cranky. At nite, i refuse to sleep and in daytime i'm sleepy and dazed....

During the tea time today, a media owner brought us Bakerz inn cakes which i ate a bit and it did make me feel better. However, the effect did not last long..... feeling down down down again...

Maybe i should start to eat something sweet to neutralize my mood. I am trying to limit myself on eating as i have been whacking on food for the past week during my friend's visit. Just now, i received a message for tomorrow's lunch appointment to meet one of our college friends from Tokyo.
Phew... another feast session.

I have not yet even recuperate..... arghhhhhhhharghhhhhhhhh

Sitting at the office at 7:15 pm where most of my colleagues had left for outing made me felt more disgusting on my own. Thanks to the piles of work from my clients...... :((((( which i had to skip an event held at dempsey today.

Another reason was also due to the music in my ipod playlist was quite sad (all of sudden, the singers were sound depressed) which makes me harder to recuperate my moods........

I just need any advise of how to get rid of my down down down mood................

No comments: