ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Thursday, September 13, 2007

branding name cards

We received new name cards from our company's new branding positioning. However they printed my name wrongly :((((( Not exactly to be wrong but they just showed my full name which i already mentioned since the first day i joined the company that to omit my middle name. So i brought it to the secretary to reprint my cards to avoid confuses.

I don't think i have the obligation to inform everyone on my middle name.

On the other hand, speaking on the design was quite nice. I quite like how the back and front design is actually connected when you put two cards together. Maybe that's call integrated. hehehehe....

On the other hand, i found name cards has contributed to the global warming as we are wasting boxes of old name cards. Not to mention on the cost, but it is kind of a waste whenever we are receiving new name cards either due to rebranding, promoted, etc. Worst, they don't recycle our own name cards.

No comments: