ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Thursday, September 13, 2007

relationship...

Basically, the idea of writing this piece is inspired by recent visit of my best buddy.

How do we define 'relationship'? it doesn't have to be defined in dating couple as it can be within family, friends. Basically, it's an interaction within our circle of life.

What i'm trying to describe in this piece is an inexplicable feeling of the relationship in our circle. A lot consider me as a loner as i'm perfectly fine to live by myself. In fact, i like the idea of staying at home in days without even step out unless necessary.

However, whenever my family or friends are visiting, i'd get very excited and awaiting for the day to come. Soon after when it's time for their departure, i will feel down. It seems like so fast. I dislike the feeling when i return home from work, there was simply no one home to greet me. Suddenly, the home is all by myself again. Thus, i will need time to recuperate my feeling.

It was perfectly fine when i'm by my own all the time. I would not have missed anyone when i don't see them, however i missed them badly once i see them.

The same things apply when i'm overseas to visit my families, friends. I definetely understand there is not any continuous feast. At least when you're traveling overseas, the down feeling would last only on your returning flight. As once you're back in town, your life will just back to normal busy day.

I just don't know how to explain this thing like what we've always been told there are many things around where there is not any scientific proof or evidence. Despite, it's just hard to control or get rid of this feeling. It's just like how our brain works.

As i'm writing this page, i've been thinking are there others who share the same feeling as me. Maybe this is the feeling everyone encounters when they lost someone.

No comments: