ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Sunday, September 16, 2007

down down down 2...

Continued from my moody, stoned, dazed.... It's Sunday nite i still haven't recuperate from my down down down mood. In fact, i felt more stress when i think of Monday is coming.

Even though i had a great time during weekends, i still feel something is lacking. When i was taking shower, suddenly i felt a sense of emptiness. I don't what is it that lack of. Definitely not the lonely feel but there is something indescribable.

Meeting my college's friends again revived me of the olden days and resulted me to think of a lot of things including my life and future..... i felt like i am in middle of nowhere yet helpless. Nobody is out there to give me advices....

Suddenly, i am afraid that all the moments i have had and gone through would be wiped out from my memory. The time i have had gone through is unable to repeat or happen in the future again. Is this what we called insecure? Maybe i'm really in my mid 20s crisis.. or is it i have been thinking too much or it is the pressure from surroundings....

At this point of time, i couldn't see my future clearly and i don't have a clear objective or even know what i would like to do... I am just scared to step further. I feel that i'm loss... i don't even there to think of what i would be in the next 10 years. I just couldn't see myself...

Maybe i have been listening to too much of jazz recently, will that affect my mood? I've been listening to Emi Fujita, Michael Buble, Vienna Tang and Peter Grant. Particularly on Michael Buble, he makes me more in love to jazzzzz......

Maybe i should stop listening to this down tunes so that i can recuperate faster..... well there is one song which i would like to share (well it's quite a depress one, so get prepared) but it's such a good piece by Gary Jules - 'Mad World'

How i wish we could turn back time or to freeze the time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which songs of Vienna u listening to? Mad World is good right :) It doesn't have to be depressing, it can be soothing.