ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Sunday, September 16, 2007

an unexpected gift

Last week, during my friend visit, she brought an unexpected gift which is a watch from Swatch. I was quite surprise and thankful of it.

The theme of the watch is winter snow. The idea behind it was because that i am afraid of sun and dislike the hot weather. yet i still stay in sg, the tropical country. what am i doing here... by wearing the watch will remind me of winter, hopefully it will cool me down and prevent me to be melted. She just know me so well. How thoughtful.....


I like the watch very much as i have been thinking of getting a new watch just for fun. I have a habit of collecting swatch watches and i just love it very much. With its good quality and affordable price, it is very much worthed.

The amazing part is i haven't been buying any original swatch for so long. the last plastic watch i had was back in my 21st b-day and my last purchase of watch from swatch was back in end of 2005 for my brother which is an irony type. i don't even know that the design of the case has actually changed. It caters to protect the watch better compared to the previous case.

Thanks rumi for such a thoughtful gift. Even though i have a lot of them, i will still cherish this as it has such a meaningful idea behind it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah ... back when you were 21st hohoho lou lar lou lar ...

Unknown said...

You need to move your blog archive section to the top. Your blog is hard to browse.

babytwist's bunk said...

back when i'm 21 also a b-day gift as well. Also even though at age 22 i can say back when i 21 so wat you ain't younger than me .... ckckck