ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Friday, September 14, 2007

dumb, dumbfounded, or daze...

I've always said if i stay in the industry longer, my life will be shorter or i will end up having heart attack or high blood pressure. Needless to mention the countless joke and stupidity i had encountered during my 3 years working.

I just feel like sharing today when i called one of the media owner to request for media kit and she agreed to send via email and requested for my email address where i spelled it out for her. I don't know if the phone is not clear or is it because it's friday where she already switched off. Maybe she is simply dumbfounded or daze....

I kept repeating my first letter of my first name is V V V V as victory for several times and she mentioned b at the beginning and changed to G, where on earth is gictory..... I've always thought victory is the best example to pronounce V. Maybe i should start to change to another word to describe 'V'.

Follow what they said... can die arhh......... ckckck...

No comments: