ups and downs revolve in her circle of life

Saturday, September 15, 2007

K-box on Friday

Last nite after got off from work at 9+, my colleagues asked me to join them at Karaoke at Marina Square as they were having so much fun there. At first, i was a bit reluctant but i finally went there where they had started for a few hours and enjoy the buffet.

I didn't get to eat as the buffet had closed so my stomach was filled up with the white wines... ckckck.....

This was only my 3rd or 4th time to Karaoke as i didn't get to go as much. Probably all my friends around me listen to different tunes and in sg, there ain't much choices of canto pop. Well,
i prefer Party World over K-box as they have more selection of songs with better quality.

Indeed, the amazing thing is i don't know that the karaoke nowadays are so high tech, it's all computerized. When i stepped in, i felt myself dumbfounded with the machine... ckckck....

I didn't get to sing as the place doesn't have a lot of canto songs but i did enjoy the session and they all sing hip hop, rock, rap songs which is quite fun and the songs varied in mandarin, canto, english, and even hokkien.

I think the purpose of going K is not to show how well you do, but to relax and to craze around. A few of them are very good at it with their expressions and dance which brought sparks to the session.

Some of the songs we picked was to target of one of our colleagues who is soon leaving for Beijing and we try to sing the song to chase her out, or tell her how much we miss her, and etc. It was just fun. I did had a good time. ^^ Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course man, what's not computerized these days? U outdated man

babytwist's bunk said...

you acted like you're a karaoke goers.... if you go to the states it's still using man power